Summer In the Studio

After dealing with some overdue health concerns and struggling to finish up a finish carpentry project I am down in the studio. I received a call to help stretch some canvas on old frames, and help present a painting on solid substrate with a marginal setback and frame. After a conference and consultation I give the place a solid cleaning and re-set my work surfaces. They are mere hollow-core doors with their handles and hinges removed set upon saw horses. As this was the most activity I've had since carpentry last week I've worked up a sweat and take off my shirt to stay cool. A whole feeling of rejuvenation prevails.

Comments

  1. Hi Andrew, I like your site - hope you won't mind if I add your blog to my blogroll as well. Thanks, Susan McCullough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts